Portage County is receiving limited doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccinations will be by appointment only and will be based on the State of Ohio’s guidelines using the phased approach. When a new age group begins, vaccinations may not be complete for the previous age group. It will take a number of weeks to distribute all of the vaccine given the limited doses available.
Phase 1A Prioritization
If your organization is in the State of Ohio Prioritization List, please complete this form to be placed on our vaccination scheduling list.
- Registering your information on the Portage County Phase 1B Vaccine Registration List does not guarantee a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis set on the amount of vaccine received.
- Phase 1B vaccine allocations from the State of Ohio are limited. Portage County Health District is committed to dispensing all vaccine during the week it is received.
- Due to limited vaccine availability, only Portage County residents with an appointment will be served.
- When vaccine becomes available, you will receive an email or a phone call with instructions for the date, time and location of the vaccination clinic.
- Ohio's Phased Approach to Covid-19 Vaccination
- ODH Priority Population and Vaccine Distribution Fact Sheet
- The type of vaccine you received, currently Pfizer or Moderna
- An approximate date when you are eligible for the second dose of vaccine; this is not an appointment
- Pfizer vaccine ~ three (3) weeks later
- Moderna vaccine ~ four (4) weeks later
- Portage County Health District is tracking all vaccinations and will contact you for a follow-up appointment for your second dose.
Vaccine Provider Locations
Discount Drug Mart
1763 East Main Street, Kent
Marcs Pharmacy Aurora
300 Aurora Commons Circle, Aurora
Marcs Pharmacy Ravenna
1145 East Main Street, Ravenna
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Ravenna
909 East Main Street, Ravenna
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Rootstown
4246 State Route 44, Rootstown
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Streetsboro
1280 State Route 303, Streetsboro
|Walgreens||95 West Garfield Road, Aurora||330-562-2007|
|Walgreens||144 East Main Street, Ravenna||330-298-4297|
|Walgreens||320 South Water Street, Kent||800-925-4733|
|Walgreens||9166 State Route 43, Streetsboro||330-422-0502|
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Facility Reporting Form for Positive Cases
- ODH Retail Business Location E-Complaint Form or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Restaurant, Salons, Tattoo Shops, Fitness Location Complaints
- Data Dashboard Quick Links
- Holiday Guidance
- Mental Health & Stress Resources
Ohio Department of Health Orders* **
- ODH Director's Seconded Amended Stay At Home Tonight Order (Extended thru January 23, 2021)
- Revised Order to Limit and/or Prohibit Mass Gatherings in the State of Ohio, with Exceptions
- Director’s Order for Retail and Business Compliance for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio