Portage County is receiving limited doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccinations will be by appointment only and will be based on the State of Ohio’s guidelines using the phased approach. When a new age group begins, vaccinations may not be complete for the previous age group. It will take a number of weeks to distribute all of the vaccine given the limited doses available.
This link does not register you to receive vaccine but registers to receive emailed information when vaccine will be available according to priorities designated by Governor Dewine and the Ohio Department of Health
If your organization is in the State of Ohio Prioritization List, please complete this form to be placed on our vaccination scheduling list.
Phase 1B Scheduling List for Vaccine Registration
The pharmacies below are scheduled to receive small quantities of COVID-19 vaccine to provide in accordance with the State of Ohio Phased Guidelines. The pharmacies will be focused on providing vaccine to only those community members within the designated phases. Please contact the pharmacy directly to find out their plan for scheduling/distributing COVID-19 vaccine. For a complete list of pharmacies providing COVID-19 vaccines in Ohio: vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Discount Drug Mart
1763 East Main Street, Kent
Marcs Pharmacy Aurora
300 Aurora Commons Circle, Aurora
Marcs Pharmacy Ravenna
1145 East Main Street, Ravenna
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Ravenna
909 East Main Street, Ravenna
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Rootstown
4246 State Route 44, Rootstown
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Streetsboro
1280 State Route 303, Streetsboro
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Facility Reporting Form for Positive Cases
- ODH Retail Business Location E-Complaint Form or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Restaurant, Salons, Tattoo Shops, Fitness Location Complaints
- Data Dashboard Quick Links
- Holiday Guidance
- Mental Health & Stress Resources
Ohio Department of Health Orders* **
- ODH Director's Seconded Amended Stay At Home Tonight Order (Extended thru January 23, 2021)
- Revised Order to Limit and/or Prohibit Mass Gatherings in the State of Ohio, with Exceptions
- Director’s Order for Retail and Business Compliance for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio
PCHD reminds all residents to stay healthy and take extra precautions for safety.
Current Public Health Advisory Data Tables
Public Health Advisory Resources
Ohio Travel Advisory Information
Governor DeWine announced a travel advisory for all individuals coming into #Ohio from states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for #COVID-19 and recommend that those individuals self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Ohio Department of Health Travel Advisory Fact Sheet, Click here
- ODH COVID-19 Travel Advisory Webpage
- CDC International Travel Guidance, click here
January 6, 2021