Portage County is still receiving limited doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccinations will be by appointment only.
Appointments can be made as vaccine is available at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Portage County Health District (PCHD) is NO LONGER taking registrations to be placed on our Vaccine Appointment List.
PCHD has moved to the Ohio Department of Health Vaccine Management Scheduling System for all Mass Vaccination Clinics.
To find a COVID-19 appointment near you, go to gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/.
- The type of vaccine you received.
- An approximate date when you are eligible for the second dose of vaccine; this is not an appointment
- Pfizer vaccine ~ three (3) weeks later
- Moderna vaccine ~ four (4) weeks later
- Portage County Health District is tracking all vaccinations and will contact you for a follow-up appointment for your second dose.
Vaccine Provider Locations
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Facility Reporting Form for Positive Cases
- ODH Retail Business Location E-Complaint Form or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Restaurant, Salons, Tattoo Shops, Fitness Location Complaints
- Data Dashboard Quick Links
- Holiday Guidance
- Mental Health & Stress Resources
Ohio Department of Health Orders*
- Revised Order to Limit and/or Prohibit Mass Gatherings in the State of Ohio, with Exceptions
- Director’s Order for Retail and Business Compliance for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio