My insurance company has salvaged my vehicle, but I am keeping it and repairing it for my use, what steps do I need to follow?

First apply for a salvage title in your name changing the status of your title from regular to salvage. (NOTE: The vehicle cannot be operated on the highway while evidenced on a salvage title.) Upon completion of the repairs contact the closest Highway Patrol Inspection Station and make an appointment to have a salvage inspection done. ($50 fee) Take any receipts for repairs and new parts with you to the inspection. After the vehicle has successfully completed the inspection, take Form HP106 and your salvage title, and proceed to any title office and apply for a "rebuilt salvage" title. After all of these steps have been completed, the vehicle is now operable for highway use.