Private water systems are
- Hauled water storage tank
that provide potable water for human consumption and supplies water to
- Fewer than fifteen (15) service connections; and
- Do not regularly serve an average of at least twenty-five (25) individuals daily at least sixty (60) days of each year.
- 1, 2, and 3 family dwellings;
- Multiple dwellings on the same or adjacent properties;
- Buildings including barns, small businesses, churches, etc.; and
- Small manufactured home parks and campgrounds.
A private water system includes any auxiliary water supply for a structure to supplement toilet flushing or laundry.
Law and Rules: