Aiding in the healthy development of children across Portage County by assuring children receive the financial support of both parents.
- Establish Paternity
- Establish Child Support and Medical Orders
- Modify Child and Medical Support Orders
- Parental Support Services:
- Workforce Development Classes
- Educational Level and Job Skill Assessment
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Referrals for Housing, Food, and More
- Assistance with Transportation to Interviews
Child Support Enforcement Programs:
- Adjusting Your Child Support Order - Questions and answers about your right to an administrative review.
- Fathers, Mothers, and Children - A guide to establishing paternity.
- The Ohio Office of Child Support - Glossary & Web Portal
- Frequently Asked Questions
Additional information, contact:
Portage County Child Enforcement Support Agency (330) 297-3791 or email.