How do I receive child support payments?
- Register at the customer service portal located at jfs.ohio.gov/ocs
- Here, at your convenience, you can stay up to date on your case, communicate with your caseworker, view case payment details, sign up for notifications when payments are disbursed to you, etc...
- Download the Ohio Child Support app from the Apple app or Google Play stores.
Once you have done that, you need to choose how you will receive your payments electronically.
There are two options:
- Direct deposit to your bank account (takes approx. 5 business days to verify account)
- Payments loaded to smiOne Debit Card, which can be used anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted (takes about 5-7 business days to receive the card)
Choose your preferred method at oh.smartchildsupport.com
For more information, watch the video below or call customer service at 1-888-965-2676.