The Portage County HR Department is requesting that all employment applications be submitted through fax (330-298-4225) or emailed to [email protected] unless other submittal directions are specified on the job posting. If a paper application is necessary, please mail it to the appropriate address as listed on the job posting.
Current Job Openings
Please click the job title below to see job description, qualifications and information about how to apply.
- Assistant Shift Supervisor
- Certified Peer Recovery Supporter (Temporary)
- Collection Systems Operator
- Financial Analyst
- Highway Worker 2
- Job Counselor - SNAP/TANF Eligibility
- Juvenile Detention Officer (PT)
- Juvenile Detention Officer (FT)
- Maintenance II
- Maintenance III
- Operations Manager
- Sanitary Engineer/Water Resources Director
- Social Service Worker 3
- Social Service Worker 3 - Group Home (FT)
- Social Service Worker 3 - Group Home (PT)
- Stockroom Clerk
- Teacher (Intervention Specialist)
- Please note:if you are using Google Chrome to complete the online application, you will need to save the PDF to your computer first or the 'submit by email' option will generate a blank application when sent by email.
Portage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation with the application and/or interview process, please notify the person from whom you obtained this application. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, veteran/reserve/national guard status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.