Staff of 64 professionals including: plant operators; equipment operators; biologists; engineers; engineering technicians; and administrative staff.
- 411,000 linear feet (78 miles) of water lines
- 4 water plants producing an average of 3,120,000 gallons per day (gpd) plus 200,000 gpd from City of Ravenna water system connection
- Supply water to the equivalent of 30,000 people
- Treated water from groundwater sources
- Treatment includes iron removal, filtration and disinfection
- Shalersville water treatment plant includes softening facilities